Award-winning ERP business solutions provider, Axsys —they’re MYOB Exo Partner of the Year 2015 and 2014–has been implementing software solutions in leading organisations across Australia for over 20 years. Their Diamond Partner status from MYOB stamps them as the best of the best. So when Axsys needed a debtor management solution to slash overdue debts within its own business, ezyCollect’s automation software made the grade. Director, Karyn Bennett, explains:
“…chasing debtors takes a lot of time, phone calls and emails.”
> Consistently reaching every overdue debtor: A large amount of invoices were not receiving consistent follow-ups due to time constraints.
> Customised reminders: Credit terms are not standard for all clients and some are on project-based payment plans so Axsys needed to customise reminders for each client, including pausing and excluding some clients from receiving reminders.
> Up-to-date data: Both Karyn and her office manager monitor ageing invoices, so they needed to be able to share accurate up-to-date data on accounts receivables.
Axsys simply needed its invoices to be paid, faster.
- Reminders go out predictably, and now reach every overdue debtor.
- Debts over 90 days overdue have been slashed by around 60%.
- Debts over 60 days overdue have been slashed by around 40%.
- Consistent ‘rules’ are established so debtors are followed up within a shorter time frame.
- Axsys is communicating with debtors even when its staff are on holidays.
- Reports from the system keep staff updated on each debtor’s status.
“The time I spend on debtor management now is next to nothing.” — Karyn Bennett
Axsys’ commitment to the highest standards of professional service hasn’t changed. It’s just the books that look different.
To see how ezyCollect can improve your cash flow while saving you time and expenses, Try the ezyCollect ROI calculator
For a guided demo on how ezyCollect can specifically help your debtor management challenges, Book a Demo here