Who we are
We believe that the greatest resources in business are dreams and ambition. We believe that ambitious businesses deserve to be paid on time. We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive then thrive. Our purpose is to put smart technology in the hands of ambitious businesses, so they have the cash and confidence to manifest their dreams. Our SaaS based accounts receivable solution compliments MYOB or Xero accounting software to automate the process of getting paid.
The Account Executive is a critical role in our business, focused on driving new business within the mid-market sector. Supported by an SDR, you will manage sales process from inception to close.
• Running web-based meetings with customers to understand business needs and priorities, understand product fit for customer and qualify appropriately
• Conduct 20+ web demos per month and associated follow up
• Demonstrate value by aligning solution to specific business outcomes customers are trying to achieve and create a compelling buying reason
• Negotiate deals through to close, handling objections and following up to close within agreed time frames
• Adjust talk track to the level of decision maker you are dealing with, demonstrating customer empathy
• Work closely with SDR to support them in prospecting the right accounts, positioning and messaging to set up well qualified web demos
• Manage accurate sales forecasting and reporting with good level of attention to detail
• Work as part of a high performance, team focused culture to help us scale and awesome business
What we need from you
• Minimum 2 years’ sales experience in SaaS with a minimum of 1-year closing deals
• Worked in a high velocity sales environment rather than long, complex deals
• Entrepreneurial with strong desire to make an impact beyond being a cog in a wheel
• Highly proactive and self-starting – although you will have a full time SDR supporting you, you will also prospect for new business to supplement demo bookings
• Activity oriented with strengths in closing deals
• An awesome attitude – believe in working as a team to drive business growth
• Able to operate in a fast growth environment – chaotic, fun, disruptive and ever changing…!
• Opportunity to help us shape the business in APAC – we are poised for hypergrowth and want to invest in people who can grow with us
• Work closely with founders and executive team on business growth
• Equity options based on performance
• Exciting product roadmap focused on data analytics in the credit eco-system
• Work with passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll valued for your contribution