Why join ezyCollect
We believe that the greatest resources in business are our people, our dreams and ambition. We believe that businesses deserve to be paid on time. We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive, then thrive. Our purpose is to put smart technology in the hands of ambitious businesses, so they have the cash and confidence to manifest their dreams. Our SaaS based accounts receivable solution compliments accounting software, like MYOB or Xero, Netsuite to automate the process of getting paid.
Customer Success Admin & Accounts Specialist
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, then you will love working with ezyCollect!
- Administration management of our CRM software
- Pro-active updating of company details on ezyCollect files from new registration to cancellation processes
- Update and Filing of technical requests as per client’s request or as necessary
- Lead management for partners (debt collection, payments and implementation partners)
- Assisting the customer success team in customer support/requests and maintaining data integrity in different software/tools used
- Assisting the CS team in managing different software use
- Monitoring of customer usage and generation of reports on different requirements (using MS Office suites and/or Google for Business
- Assisting our accounts team to manage and audit the data in software use for billing and CRM
- Assisting the accounts and CS team in updating customers’ billing and payment details
- Generating commission reports and board reports as required
- Ad-hoc auditing and accounting work
- Emailing invoices to customers as required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferably in the Saas or start-up space
- Experience with Accounting Packages like XERO and MYOB and payments software like Chargebee (is an advantage)
- Experience with CRM platforms like Hubspot (is an advantage)
- Proficient in Office software and Google Office.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Prior experience in customer success, support and/or Accounts
- Great administration and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Experience in troubleshooting software and CRM
- Opportunity to help us shape the business in APAC – we are poised for hypergrowth and want to invest in people who can grow with us
- Work closely with founders and executive team on business growth
- Equity options based on performance
- Exciting product roadmap focused on data analytics in the finance eco-system
- Work with passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution – not as a number on a dashboard 😊
How to Apply
Please submit your updated resume with cover letter showcasing your skills and experiences and how it matches to the required role also quickly tell us why you want to work at ezyCollect
Complete application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full time role, based in the Philippines (Office will be located in Alabang) and be able to work during Australian business hours.
When you join ezyCollect, you become a part of our fabric. You become part of a team that aims to punch above its weight everyday. Our customers, partners, and colleagues trust us to do what is right; to do what it takes to help; to always better ourselves and our products; to strive be the best versions of ourselves; and to be passionate about what we do because we believe in what we do.