Customer Success Specialist (1st Level Support)
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, then you will love working with ezyCollect!
This is a full time role, based in the Philippines (office in Alabang) and you will be working during Australian business hours.
Who you are:
- You’re organised and can prioritise your workload to always be on top of your deadlines ensuring that nothing gets missed.
- You have strong attention to detail and pride yourself on taking ownership and being able to work independently and with your team
- You love working with customers and understand the need to help them and go above and beyond. You provide great customer service and experience and know how to build relationships
- You are tech-savvy and have worked and used CRMS and other software and the ability to understand and use new technology with ease and speed
- Strong problem-solving skills
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for all inbound customer queries via chat, helpdesk, email and phone support
- Be a product specialist
- Administration management of our CRM software to support the CS team
- Helpdesk ticketing system process
- Assisting the customer success team in customer support/requests and maintaining data integrity in different software/tools used
- Work on new projects as we release new customer features and be able to support CSMs to discuss this with customers
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferably in the Saas or start-up space in customer service space, call center or sales support, technical customer support
- Experience with Accounting Packages like XERO and MYOB, Netsuite and other payments software (is an advantage)
- Experience with CRM platforms like Hubspot or other software
- Proficient in Office software and Google Office.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Prior experience in customer success, support and/or Accounts
- Great administration and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Experience in troubleshooting software and CRM
Why join ezyCollect?
- An opportunity to help us shape the business in APAC – we are poised for hypergrowth and want to invest in people who can grow with us
- Work closely with founders and executive team on business growth
- Equity options based on performance
- Exciting product roadmap focused on data analytics in the finance eco-system
- Work with passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution – not as a number on a dashboard 😊
● There is an immense opportunity for the right candidate to grow together with the company and help shape the future of ezyCollect
● Being part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
● Insight/access into multiple facets of the business, giving a unique level of experience
● Laptop, headset, equipment and mobile provided
● Annual training budget provided
● Fun and collaborative work environment guaranteed