How about we go on a mission to make business better?
This is how we feel about the work we do at ezyCollect. It’s why we’re not looking for another brick in the wall (if you know what we mean).
We’re hoping you’re curious by now, and if you are that’s great! We like people just like you – who challenge the status quo and are always asking “Why?” or better still: “Why not?”.
At this point, you might be thinking: ‘This is a weird job ad’…and you’re right! That’s because we’re different, and we’re looking for similar-minded people.
Someone who gets excited about working with those flashy new techs, but also knows when it’s time not to use them, and instead tweak the tried and tested.
Someone who is passionate, brave and strives to leave their mark.
Someone who cares deeply, builds trust, shows empathy and has a track record of collaborating to achieve high impact.
Someone who will love our customers as much as we do.
Customer Success Specialist
We are currently looking for a customer success specialist that wants to be a part of and be involved in growing a successful SaaS business. The CS specialist will delight customers with a superb customer experience and will work with a close-knit team based in the Philippines as well as the head office in Sydney. You will be the trusted advisor and advocate for the customer, leading them on the pathway to success.
- Manage the lifecycle of customers to ensure they have an exceptional customer experience with ezyCollect
- Drive adoption, full utilization and success of customers to ensure they renew
- Work with customers to understand business outcomes they are looking to achieve
- Build plans with customers and take proactive steps to ensure they achieve those outcomes
- Build superb customer relationships across your portfolio
- Work closely with on-boarding CS and sales to ensure customers have a delightful experience during the early stages of adoption
- Identify opportunities for further expansion of the account – new services and solutions which could be helpful for their business
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure timely resolution of any issues the customer is experiencing
- Be an expert in our product, updating customers on new features and educating them on areas where they could get more value
- As we scale the business, identify opportunities to improve processes and do things more efficiently
- At least 1 year experience working with a SaaS company and/or offshore companies
- Above average English communication skills (both written and oral)
- Sales and training experience and dealing with international customers
- Good adaptive skills and versatile
- Experience with software tools like CRM (ideally Hubspot), online accounting software like Xero or MYOB will be advantageous
What we need from you
- Provide customer support through email correspondences and other communication channels
- Get high satisfaction from seeing customers improve their business and achieve outcomes
- Accomplish documentation and recording of all customer related details in the company’s CRM and other productive apps
- Adept in managing a high-volume portfolio of accounts and planning your time appropriately
- Administration task related
- Super customer focused – you’re someone who loves going above and beyond to create an awesome experience for clients
- Great communicator with a high level of customer empathy
- Able to work cross-functionally – tech team, sales, marketing, leadership team etc.
- Give work your all, make an impact but have fun doing it
- Opportunity to help us shape the business in APAC – we are poised for hypergrowth and want to invest in people who can grow with us
- Exciting product roadmap focused on data analytics in the finance eco-system
- Work with a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution – not as a number on a dashboard
This is a full time role, based in the Philippines (Office will be located in Alabang) and be able to work during Australian business hours.
When you join ezyCollect, you become a part of our fabric. You become part of a team that aims to punch above its weight every day. Our customers, partners, and colleagues trust us to do what is right; to do what it takes to help; to always better ourselves and our products; to strive to be the best versions of ourselves, and to be passionate about what we do because we believe in what we do.