Digital Marketing Intern
Are you looking to build a career in growth marketing? Do you want to be an integral part of a growing start-up? Do you have dreams of being the next Elon Musk? Then this could be the internship for you!
As a digital marketing intern, you will work closely with the management team and learn how to be a high performing growth marketer, contributing to the strategy and execution of digital marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in the execution of lead generation campaigns
- Help execute partner channel campaigns
- Learn how to build growth marketing models
- Learn how to create and launch EDMs
- Co-ordinate with external stakeholders (agencies)
- Create high converting landing pages
- Social media campaign management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Learn about marketing automation and A/B testing optimisation
- Implement A/B testing on website to optimise for conversion
- A genuine interest in digital growth marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Love working in a high intensity environment
- Currently studying or holds a tertiary degree
- Keen interest in technology start-ups
Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot. At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We’re a high performing sports team. We are stars that strive to shine brighter with the help of each other. We like to share. We share our food (with around 20 different nationalities in our team, there is always something new to try out), our knowledge (ezyQuizzy), our fun times (Friday drinks and some considerable attempts at table tennis). You will get to work very closely with the founders and the leadership team. We fully trust you and give you the flexibility you need. In
return we only expect you to care enough, be passionate about our customers and our people, be adaptable and own it.
- A part time internship in our fun and vibrant co-working space
- Work very closely with founders and leadership team
- Be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your
- Make a difference within the company immediately
- We value working together and making sure that everyone is given the incentives to grow professionally
- Possibility of a full-time role for the right candidate