HR and Recruitment Intern
Are you looking to build a career in everything people related? Do you want to be an integral part of a growing start-up? Are you ready to put your theory into practice at a vibrant workplace?
Then this could be the internship for you!
As a HR and recruitment intern, you will work closely with the HR Manager and learn how to be a high performing people specialist, contributing to the strategy and execution of HR and recruitment campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
- Liaise with students and professionals looking for qualified work opportunities in Sydney on a
- update JD’s and publish jobs
- Communicate our job and internship offers on our channels and actively look for new
channels to promote our offers and to attract more candidates
- screen candidates and shortlist for first phone interviews
- update our internal ATS with all details
- schedule in interviews with HR Manager and internal hiring managers
- create video content for applicants
- conduct reference checks
- Keep the internal systems and Trello boards up to date
- Coordinate company and team events
- A genuine interest in all people related issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable being on video and on the phone a lot
- Great attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to learn quickly
- Love working in a high intensity environment
- Currently studying HR or holds a tertiary degree in HR
- Keen interest in technology start-ups
Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot. At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We’re a high performing sports team. We are stars that strive to shine brighter with the help of each other. We like to share. We share our food (with around 20 different nationalities in our team, there is always something new to try out), our knowledge (ezyQuizzy), our fun times (Friday drinks and some considerable attempts at table tennis). You will get to work very closely with the founders and the leadership team. We fully trust you and give you the flexibility you need. In return we only expect you to care enough, be passionate about our customers and our people, be adaptable and own it.
- A part time internship in our fun and vibrant co-working space
- Work very closely with founders and leadership team
- Be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your
- Make a difference within the company immediately
- Possibility of a full-time role for the right candidate