While our product keeps on growing, so does the need to attract more amazing people to our team. Our short term focus depends heavily on the talent we bring on board and therefore, our HR Team is looking for an internal recruiter to join. In this role, you will work closely together with the management team, as well as independently. You will have great natural charisma and an eye for spotting the brightest talent out there. You thrive in a fun and fast-paced environment and though working hard, you enjoy to have a laugh with the team.
Who you are
- You are a real people person and you love what you do. You get a thrill from speaking to great talent and making them part of our community.
- Energetic, personable, and comfortable working under tight deadlines.
- You are not afraid of delivering quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You’re creative and love research. You understand that the art of sourcing is always evolving. You get stuck on various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world.
- You are passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and act as the primary voice and face of ezyCollect on the phone and in person
- Results Driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising candidate and team relationships
- You understand that employment doesn’t start on the first day, but long before that
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in an internal or agency recruiter position, ideally within a tech startup environment
- Experience with LinkedIn recruiter and other job boards like SEEK, Indeed, etc.
- Outstanding English communication skills; you are comfortable writing job descriptions, email templates, engaging in candidate correspondence, and managing internal communication across the team
- Proven capacity to develop and maintain successful stakeholder relationships across the business and different stakeholders
- Solid understanding of SaaS companies and the tech startup space in Sydney
- The ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and have high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with other departments
What you’ll be doing
- You will be assisting the HR Team with profiling, identifying, attracting, and assessing both active and passive candidates and guide them on their journey to become part of the ezyCollect future
- You will help to share our story, vision and culture with prospective candidates and act as a brand ambassador when representing ezyCollect and job opportunities in the external marketplaces, always ready to give the ezyCollect pitch
- You will be posting job ads on different channels and be doing screening, conducting first interviews (phone screen and video interviews) and assessing and presenting to hiring managers
- Work closely with the HR Manager and with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs and help execute recruitment strategies for each position
- Maintaining and updating the internal ATS with accurate data and information
- Pipeline the candidates for ezyCollect’s ongoing and future talent requirements
- Expand your network by attending relevant meetups, conferences, networking events etc.
Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot.
At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We are a high performing sports team. We are stars that strive to shine brighter with the help of each other. We like to share. We share our food (with around 20 different nationalities in our team, there is always something new to try out), our knowledge (ezyQuizzy), our fun times (Friday drinks and some considerable attempts at table tennis).
You will get to work very closely with the founders and the leadership team. We fully trust you and give you the flexibility you need. In return we only expect you to care enough, be passionate about our customers and our people, be adaptable and own it.
- Work very closely with founders and leadership team
- Be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
- Make a difference within the company immediately
- We value working together and making sure that everyone is given the incentives to grow professionally
- Company laptop, mobile and headset provided
- Annual training budget provided