Quality Assurance Specialist
The quality assurance specialist is responsible for supporting the management and prioritisation of the company Product Roadmap from strategic planning. You are responsible for the tactical level exploration, documentation and bridging the communication between the business and the technical implementation. You will guarantee that the final solution has quality and is delivered according to the necessities that generated the demand in the first place, be it for the customer, technical improvement or strategic significance.
Who you are
- You are curious, passionate, honest and empathetic
- You have strong communication skills that allow you to collaborate with others
- A person that communicates problems and cooperates with QA, development, and business groups to ensure products are free of bugs
- Able to handle pressure
- Up to date with the trends in QA
- Super organised
- Familiar with quality assurance and are skilled in carefully finding bugs
- Able to multitask across small and large projects
- A quick learner and problem solver
- Minimum 1 year experience in Quality Assurance or a similar role with business focused manual testing
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- Understanding of testing processes and methodologies
- You have experience with planning, preparing and executing test plans
What you’ll be doing
- Testing all aspects of the product like function, system, performance, regression, and service
- Working closely with the development team
- You will be responsible for writing functional requirements/acceptance criteria, test plan, and test cases
- Tracing the result to the quality risk and report it to concerned people
- Creating test plans and test scenarios based on requirements or conversations
- Executing test scenarios manually
- Reporting and managing issues
- Collaborating with others to understand and documenting testing requirements
- Communicating effectively your testing activities and findings in oral and written formats
- Continuously contributing to the improvement of the testing process
Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot.
At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We are a high performing sports team. We are stars that strive to shine brighter with the help of each other. We like to share. We share our food (with around 20 different nationalities in our team, there is always something new to try out), our knowledge (ezyQuizzy), our fun times (Friday drinks and some considerable attempts at table tennis).
You will get to work very closely with the founders and the leadership team. We fully trust you and give you the flexibility you need. In return we only expect you to care enough, be passionate about our customers and our people, be adaptable and own it.
- Work very closely with founders and leadership team
- Be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
- Make a difference within the company immediately
- We value working together and making sure that everyone is given the incentives to grow professionally
- Company laptop and equipment provided
- Annual training budget provided
- Fun and collaborative work environment guaranteed