Why join ezyCollect
We believe that the greatest resources in business are dreams and ambition. We believe that ambitious businesses deserve to be paid on time. We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive then thrive. Our purpose is to put smart technology in the hands of ambitious businesses, so they have the cash and confidence to manifest their dreams. Our SaaS based accounts receivable solution compliments MYOB or Xero accounting software to automate the process of getting paid.
Lead Generation Specialist
We are currently looking for a Lead Generation Specialist who will improve lead quality and will generate new business opportunities for ezyCollect. You will focus on two main tasks:
1. Calling leads passed to Sales from Marketing to ensure they are qualified for a Sales Call.
2. Researching new leads within an Industry vertical and engaging them in order to qualify them for a sales call.
You will be given all the coaching, training and tools to be a rock star in this career path.
You will learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. At this stage in our journey of delivering awesomeness, we are looking to rapidly expand our sales teams while maintaining the high standards we have set and achieved so far.
This is a full time role, based in the Philippines (office in Alabang) and you will be working during Australian business hours.
- Savvy with Lead generation tools like Linkedin
- Highly developed and effective interpersonal verbal communication skills
- A goal oriented and driven nature
- Good team player
- Computer and tech-savvy
- CRM-experience, ideally Hubspot, is a big plus
- Passionate and loves going above and beyond
- Experience working with Australian accounts preferred
- Prior experience in accounting highly desirable
- Likes to learn and not afraid to experiment with new ways of doing things
- University degree preferred
- Business development background is a plus.
- Great attention to detail
What you’ll be doing
- Researching and entering data into our internal database.
- Conducting phone interviews and basic probing questions to discover client’s needs and pain-points
- Organize all leads into a systematic database for accessibility
- Qualifying information and entering them to the internal CRM system.
- Ensuring quality information is delivered to hit targets.
- Working and cooperating in a team environment.
- Coordinating Sydney Sales team.
- Reach out to idle leads and keep them warm. Build rapport with executives and introduce our brand/product to them as required.
- Infer gathered data and assess/analyze insights and relay them to AE/Marketing Team for evaluation.
- Work closely with SDR’s in Alabang and Sydney close work on the leads
- There is an immense opportunity for the right candidate to grow together with the company and help shape the future of ezyCollect
- Being part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
- Dedicated training and coaching to help facilitate your career growth
- Insight/access into multiple facets of the business, giving a unique level of experience
How to Apply
Please submit your updated resume with cover letter showcasing your skills and experiences and how it matches to the required role also quickly tell us why you want to work at ezyCollect
Complete application should be submitted to email@example.com
This is a full time role, based in the Philippines (Office will be located in Alabang) and be able to work during Australian business hours.
When you join ezyCollect, you become a part of our fabric. You become part of a team that aims to punch above its weight everyday. Our customers, partners, and colleagues trust us to do what is right; to do what it takes to help; to always better ourselves and our products; to strive be the best versions of ourselves; and to be passionate about what we do because we believe in what we do.