Who we are
We believe that the greatest resources in business are dreams and ambition. We believe that ambitious businesses deserve to be paid on time. We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive then thrive, and when businesses flourish, people flourish.
To help businesses achieve their dreams, we’ve developed a secure cloud-based app that seamlessly integrates with ERP software and then streamlines and automates manual tasks, so businesses can put their accounts receivables on autopilot and accelerate cash recovery.
We are a team of business professionals with extensive international experience in offline and Internet-based business models and we are supported by an expert team ensuring the customer experience is second to none.
What we’re looking for
In keeping with the entrepreneurial spirit of the organisation, we’re looking for a high performing up and coming all-rounder, who genuinely wants to be part of something new and exciting. You’ll grow with the organisation, with a senior leadership role in your sights. You’ll bring a flexible approach and thinking to tasks, be adaptable to change, know how to find answers and be willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
If you can tick most of these boxes, we’d love to hear from you:
- Tertiary qualifications – in something!
- Proven ability to develop, implement and improve processes
- Experience in a high-growth digital company –preferably in a start-up environment
- Demonstrated capability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills at all levels
- Hands-on, common sense approach
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
Essentially, you’ll be the Cofounders’ right hand and an integral part of a small but effective leadership team delivering company-wide solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in partnership with the Cofounders and managing the day-to-day shared services functions such as IT and HR support, billing, procurement, administrative projects, continuous improvement activities, and generally pretty much anything else that needs to be done
- Developing strategy and operational procedures for delivery of any projects that will help the company be better at what they do e.g. HR Management Systems, procurement processes, manage office relocation and fitout for a growing team
- Identify and implement solutions and improvements to workflows and processes
- Onboard new employees, measure and improve employee happiness, implement employee policies (PTO, parental leave, etc.), and administer payroll and benefits.
- Find new office space, manage office facilities and vendors, and order office supplies.
- Help manage and coordinate teams with various administrative tasks.
- Plan company offsites, customer events, and team-building events.
- Establishing and effectively managing supplier relationships
What’s in it for you
- Being part of ‘the next big thing’
- Market rate salary plus superannuation
- Bonus after a qualifying period
- Share options eligibility after 18 months
- Friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working team committed to excellence