Who we are
We believe that the greatest resources in business are dreams and ambition.
We believe that ambitious businesses deserve to be paid on time.
We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive and then thrive.
Our purpose is to put smart technology in the hands of ambitious businesses, so they have the cash and confidence to manifest their dreams. Our innovative SaaS platform automates the processes of all businesses getting paid.
We are passionate people. We value working together and making sure that everyone is given the incentives to grow professionally.
The Quality Assurance Specialist role is an opportunity to make a difference within the company immediately. Along the way you will learn a lot, both on the tech side and on the business side.
Are you curious, creative, thirsty for experience and learning? You’ll find a group of similar minded people at ezyCollect.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating test plans and test scenarios based on requirements or conversations
- Executing test scenarios manually
- Reporting and managing issues
- Collaborating with others to diagnose then document testing requirements
- Be able to communicate effectively your testing activities and findings in oral and written form
- Continuously contribute to the improvement of the testing process
What we’re looking for
- A person who has can-do attitude, open mindedness, decisiveness, flexibility and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to contribute both individually and as part of a team
- Eager to learn new technologies and overcome challenges
- Strong alignment with our company values and purpose
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Creative thinking to generate out-of-the-box solutions
- Great attention to detail and excellent organisational and time management skills
- Passionate about working with agile methodologies
- Able to identify opportunities for improvement in testing efficiency
- Critical thinking, excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate effectively within the project team and other application teams
- Extensive experience in planning, analyzing, reviewing, creating and executing test cases based on user requirements and conversation
You must be available to start full-time ASAP.