In this highly collaborative role, you will be relied on as the expert in sales processes, you will maintain and work in Hubspot, and you will be a key supporting role to the ezyCollect sales team. You will be responsible for administering and coordinating ezyCollect’s sales processes. Focussed on the accuracy and integrity of data, you also enjoy analysing and interpreting the data.. You are a problem solver ready to dig into many different sales-related administrative tasks and projects. You are an excellent communicator and understand how sales representatives will use the tools and processes you create. Organization and attention to detail are key to this role, as is the ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively. Experience in a fast paced environment will serve you well, as you will be required to take on a variety of tasks at a very fast pace. You will receive the training and support required to excel in this role.
Who you are:
● Task and process orientated with a strong attention to detail
● Excellent in organising and multitasking
● Understanding of sales performance metrics
● A curious, quick learner, who loves fast-paced environments.
● Energetic and comfortable working under tight deadlines.
● Able to work well independently and as part of a team and demonstrate initiative
● Results driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships.
● You earn trust every day through your actions and transparency.
● 1-3 years relevant experience in Sales Administration or other Sales Support functions
● Experience with the technical aspects of HubSpot
● Intermediate to good level of spreadsheet skills
● Solid understanding of sales and business processes
● Excellent written and verbal communication; you are comfortable making recommendations to sales leadership
● The ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and have a high degree of attention to detail.
● The ability to excel working in a fast-paced, sometimes unstructured worked environment with competing priorities
● Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with other departments.
What you’ll be doing
● Work with sales teams to ensure accuracy of data on every deal, customer and contact
● Creation and maintenance of accurate reports, dashboards, and workflow rules for both internal and external stakeholders
● Analyse and provide insights on sales data and sales funnel
● Partner with sales representatives and account executives to work in Hubspot deal pipelines. Managing all sales and organization requests such as account merges, account disputes, orders reprocessing, and sales engagement clarification
● Manage end-to-end sales processes by implementing changes and developing documentation to keep the sales team humming
● Manage HubSpot user requests, system troubleshooting, and system escalations
● Create and maintain Hubspot policies and procedures
● Perform monthly revenue and account audits ensuring Hubspot is the source of truth
● Help drive and implement operational projects to increase team efficiency
Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot. At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We are a high performing sports team. We are stars that strive to shine brighter with the help of each other. We like to share. We share our food (with around 20 different nationalities in our team, there is always something new to try out), our knowledge (ezyQuizzy), our fun times (Friday drinks and some considerable attempts at table tennis). You will get to work very closely with the founders and the leadership team. We fully trust you and give you the flexibility you need. In return we only expect you to care enough, be passionate about our customers and our people, be adaptable and own it.
● Work very closely with founders and leadership team
● Be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
● Make a difference within the company immediately
● We value working together and making sure that everyone is given the incentives to grow professionally
● Company laptop, mobile and headset provided
● Annual training budget provided