Sales Manager (Sydney)
In this role, you will report to the CEO and be responsible for training, mentoring, coaching, growing and leading the outbound sales team. You will be responsible for delivering monthly growth and achieving quarterly and yearly revenue goals.
You are several years into your sales career and looking for that next big opportunity to lead and coach an outbound sales team in a fast-growth SaaS fintech. You will be responsible for building strategies, managing and supporting a team of over 15 FTE’s (comprised of SDR’s, AE’s, Partner reps and sales support) to ensure they meet their monthly and quarterly revenue goals.
Who you are:
● A natural leader and builder
● A real “doer”, you start work with clear objectives in mind.
● Proactive and focused on building a culture of excellence in sales
● You excel in both process building and people management
● You display strong leadership skills, to motivate the team and implement a high-performance culture of continuous improvement with a results-driven mindset
● An excellent motivator and a skilled negotiator
● Results driven and lead by example, setting the pace for others
● Someone that never gives up, learns from mistakes and is always improving
● Passionate about scaling sales processes, implementing technology, and building teams for early and mid-stage tech companies
● Prior experience in launching initial sales operations and infrastructures, building top-talent sales teams from scratch
● Proven results in sales excellence from an individual contributor and team level
● Experience working in SaaS and a fast-paced environment
● Previous leadership and/or coaching experience strongly preferred but not firmly required if a track record of high performance can be proven
● Strong CRM experience (HubSpot or similar)
What you’ll be doing
● Design, and execute a predictable and scalable sales funnel for your outbound sales team
● Coach, train and mentor the sales team to optimise effectiveness at each stage of the sales cycle
● Build a culture of continuous learning with a focus on excellence. This will require you to set up feedback loops, analyse sales calls and scripts, review AE demo and work with partner BDM’s to maximise their effectiveness.
● Motivate your sales team to not only exceed monthly revenue goals but lead by example, and set the standard for the team
● Instil best practices into the sales team – from morning huddles to weekly reviews you will be responsible for building a world-class sales team
● Provide detailed pipeline reports for all levels of the organisation
● Solving problems, managing and motivating the team. You will instil a ‘never give up’ attitude within the team and remove roadblocks to sales success
● Keep abreast of best practice sales methodologies and implement these within the team to refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot.
At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We are a high performing sports team. We are stars that strive to shine brighter with the help of each other. We like to share. We share our food (with around 20 different nationalities in our team, there is always something new to try out), our knowledge (ezyQuizzy), our fun times (Friday drinks and some considerable attempts at table tennis).
You will get to work very closely with the founders and the leadership team. We fully trust you and give you the flexibility you need. In return we only expect you to care enough, be passionate about our customers and our people, be adaptable and own it
● Work very closely with founders and leadership team
● Be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
● Make a difference within the company immediately
● We value working together and making sure that everyone is given the incentives to grow professionally
● Company laptop, mobile and headset provided
● Annual training budget provided