Why join ezyCollect
We believe that the greatest resources in business are dreams and ambition. We believe that ambitious businesses deserve to be paid on time. We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive then thrive. Our purpose is to put smart technology in the hands of ambitious businesses, so they have the cash and confidence to manifest their dreams. Our SaaS based accounts receivable solution compliments MYOB or Xero accounting software to automate the process of getting paid.
Sales Development Representative
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will generate new business opportunities for ezyCollect. You will be given all the coaching, training and tools to be a rock star in this career path. You will learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. At this stage in our journey of delivering awesomeness, we are looking to rapidly expand our sales teams while maintaining the high standards we have set and achieved so far.
- Telephone sales experience is essential, prior telemarketing experience is ideal
- Experience selling to C-level contacts
- Highly developed and effective interpersonal verbal communication skills
- A goal oriented and driven nature
- CRM-experience, ideally Hubspot, is a big plus
- Have a real hunger to hit targets and over-exceed
- Passionate and loves going above and beyond
- Likes to learn and not afraid to experiment with new ways of doing things
- University degree preferred
What you’ll be doing
- High volume, cold and warm calling to generate interest and book in product demo’s for the Account Executive
- Generate new qualified leads and work closely with account executives to close deals
- Participate in brainstorming sessions affecting the direction of the business, contribute to direction of the company through presenting ideas, brainstorming sessions and using your creativity to innovate processes
- Proactively use our CRM to document all activities, track tasks, track results and maintain your day to day in the role
- There is an immense opportunity for the right candidate to grow together with the company and help shape the future of ezyCollect
- Being part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
- Dedicated training and coaching to help facilitate your career growth
- Insight/access into multiple facets of the business, giving a unique level of experience
How to Apply
Please submit your updated resume with cover letter showcasing your skills and experiences and how it matches to the required role also quickly tell us why you want to work at ezyCollect
Complete application should be submitted to email@example.com
This is a full time role, based in the Philippines (Office will be located in Alabang) and be able to work during Australian business hours.
When you join ezyCollect, you become a part of our fabric. You become part of a team that aims to punch above its weight everyday. Our customers, partners, and colleagues trust us to do what is right; to do what it takes to help; to always better ourselves and our products; to strive be the best versions of ourselves; and to be passionate about what we do because we believe in what we do.