Senior Customer Success Manager
We are currently looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager that wants to be a part and be involved in growing a successful SaaS business. This role will be reporting to the Head of Customer Success and will help manage the CS team in Australia and the Philippines.
Who you are:
● You have a great and proven track record in a role of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention with a proven ability in introducing innovation and efficiency
● You are super customer focused – you’re someone who loves going above and beyond to create an awesome experience for customers
● You demonstrate a desire for continuous learning and improvement
● You love customers and are always willing to help and deliver business results whilst poised in object handling
● 3-5 years of relevant experience in SaaS or fintech space
● Experience working with Product, Sales and cross-functional teams
● You have the experience and/or ability to lead a CS team
● Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models, and Customer Success SaaS metrics
● Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve targets and quotas
● Excellent organisational, planning, problem solving and project management skills
● An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
● You’re a real “doer”: no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
● Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
● You want to help and serve our customers: they win, so you win.
What you’ll be doing
● Develop and implement best processes, practices and efficiencies – create, experiment and collaborate with the leadership team and other teams across the business to build team practices and efficiency processes
● You will help manage the CS team by assisting and setting performance targets and metrics; and delivery against quarterly and long-term targets
● Assist in recruit, onboard and coach CSMs and CS Specialists as they get off the ground in ezyCollect
● Perform hands-on account management activities such as successful customer onboarding, training, enablement and skill set development for the CSM function
● Account Growth – identify areas for growth within existing accounts, upgrades, add-on sales and referral sales; and ongoing customer relationships to ensure long-term satisfaction
● Develop and implement an effective adoption and expansion strategy through collaboration with other team members
● Continuously search for innovative ways to improve the customer experience
Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot. At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We are a high performing sports team. We are stars that strive to shine brighter with the help of each other. We like to share. We share our food (with around 20 different nationalities in our team, there is always something new to try out), our knowledge (ezyQuizzy), our fun times (Friday drinks and some considerable attempts at table tennis). You will get to work very closely with the founders and the leadership team. We fully trust you and give you the flexibility you need. In return we only expect you to care enough, be passionate about our customers and our people, be adaptable and own it.
● There is an immense opportunity for the right candidate to grow together with the company and help shape the future of ezyCollect
● Being part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
● Insight/access into multiple facets of the business, giving a unique level of experience
● Laptop, headset, equipment and mobile provided
● Annual training budget provided
● Fun and collaborative work environment guaranteed