Who we are
We believe that the greatest resources in business are dreams and ambition. We believe that ambitious businesses deserve to be paid on time. We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive then thrive. Our purpose is to put smart technology in the hands of ambitious businesses, so they have the cash and confidence to manifest their dreams. Our SaaS based accounts receivable solution compliments MYOB or Xero accounting software to automate the process of getting paid.
Overall ezyCollect offers flexible working hours, a relaxed and highly productive office environment and opportunities to work from home if needed. You’ll receive a training budget and the opportunity to take ‘10% time’ to work on innovative projects that might impact the future direction of the company and product. You’ll have the chance to work with a close-knit, collaborative team of like-minded individuals, as well as influence the product direction and help us choose the right technologies to further develop our solution. Are you a Full-stack developer that loves to collaborate and impact your customer and their business? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
ezyCollect are currently looking for an experienced developer to work in a small, close-knit team to continue to build out the core product. In this role you’ll help to develop new features for the product. We’re hoping that as the team grows over time you’ll be interested in further career development within the business, and we anticipate there will be the potential to move into leadership roles in the future.
This role offers quite a bit of free rein and the opportunity to work independently as well as collaboratively with the rest of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create software that is customer centric and will allow customers to use smart technology to build their businesses.
- Work on a tech stack that includes but is not limited to Java, React, Struts, Spring Boot, jQuery, MySQL and AWS, within a Microservices architecture, with all the benefits that provides.
- Help decide on our next wave of technology and architecture as we grow
- Work closely with the team and CTO to ensure high quality software design and architecture.
- Collaborate with the other team members to produce high quality code, by working closely together and performing code reviews as necessary before being released to the production environment.
- Have the opportunity to attend conferences or courses and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technologies and help implement new ideas, as appropriate.
What we’re looking for
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for coding and a strong belief in collaborating closely with your colleagues to ensure you’re developing a great product that meets the needs of your customers
- Be used to talking to non-technical colleagues to understand the business requirements, understanding priorities and estimating your work on an ongoing basis.
- Show demonstrable, practical hands on experience within software development and the ability to work independently in these roles.
- Most likely have experience of working with a variety of different languages and be happy to learn new languages as a part of your new role.
- Ideally demonstrate knowledge and experience implementing design patterns, Test Driven Development, CI/CD and other software development best practices.
- Ideally have experience monitoring and maintaining production cloud environments, ideally AWS.
You’ll also have the ability to manage your own workload and be looking to utilise your exceptional problem solving skills to work and collaborate within this outcome-focused team every day.