Who we are
We believe that the greatest resources in business are dreams and ambition. We believe that ambitious businesses deserve to be paid on time. We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive then thrive. Our purpose is to put smart technology in the hands of ambitious businesses, so they have the cash and confidence to manifest their dreams.
Our innovative SaaS platform automates the processes of all businesses getting paid.
We are passionate people. We value working together and making sure that everyone is given the incentives to grow professionally.
The Technical Customer Support Specialist role is an opportunity to make a difference within the company immediately. Along the way you will learn a lot, both on the tech side and on how to handle and build relationships with customers, putting you in a great position to later transition into other roles.
Are you curious, creative, thirsty for experience and learning? You’ll find a group of similar minded people at ezyCollect.
Key responsibilities include:
- Install ezyCollect software on customers’ servers and perform initial integration sync
- Help customers troubleshoot issues and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem
- Refer difficult cases to a senior analyst
- Assume remote control over customers’ computers when necessary to resolve problems
- You will need to be very organised, a quick learner and be committed to providing excellent customer support
- Leverage on your SQL knowledge (mySql) to identify issues and provide solutions for customers
- Help manage issues with the application servers (tomcat)
- You will be reporting to the CTO and also have the support of the customer success and engineering teams around you
What we’re looking for
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn new technologies and to overcome challenges
- Strong alignment with our company values and purpose
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Proactive (in checking problems before customer complaints/issues come up)
- Creative thinking to generate out-of-the-box solutions
- Great in building relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
You must be available to start full-time ASAP.