How about we go on a mission to make business better?
This is how we feel about the work we do at ezyCollect. It’s why we’re not looking for another brick in the wall (if you know what we mean).
We’re hoping you’re curious by now, and if you are that’s great! We like people just like you – who challenge the status quo and are always asking “Why?” or better still: “Why not?”.
At this point, you might be thinking: ‘This is a weird job ad’…and you’re right! That’s because we’re different, and we’re looking for similar-minded people.
Someone who gets excited about working with those flashy new techs, but also knows when it’s time not to use them, and instead tweak the tried and tested.
Someone who is passionate, brave and strives to leave their mark.
Someone who cares deeply, builds trust, shows empathy and has a track record of collaborating to achieve high impact.
Someone who will love our customers as much as we do.
Why join ezyCollect
We believe that the greatest resources in business are our people, our dreams and ambition. We believe that businesses deserve to be paid on time. We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive, then thrive. Our purpose is to put smart technology in the hands of ambitious businesses, so they have the cash and confidence to manifest their dreams. Our SaaS based accounts receivable solution compliments accounting software, like MYOB or Xero, to automate the process of getting paid.
Technical Customer Support Representative
As a Technical Customer Support Representative, you will be managing our customer’s requests and maintain positive and thriving relationships. Along the way you will learn a lot, both on the tech side and on how to handle and build relationships with customers, putting you in a great position to later transition into other roles. This in an entry to mid-level role for tech savvy and passionate people who are curious, creative and thirsty for new experiences.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn new technologies and to overcome challenges
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Proactive (in checking problems before customer complaints/issues come up)
- Creative thinking to generate out-of-the-box solutions
- Great in building relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
What you’ll be doing
- Install ezyCollect software on customers’ servers and perform initial integration synchronisation
- Help customers troubleshoot issues and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem
- Assume remote control over customers’ computers when necessary to resolve problems
- Leverage on your SQL knowledge (mySql) to identify issues and provide solutions for customers
- Help manage issues with the application servers (tomcat)
- You will be reporting to the CTO and also have the support of the customer success and engineering teams around you
Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot. At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We’re a high performing sports team. We are stars that strive to shine brighter with the help of each other. We like to share. We share our food (with around 20 different nationalities in our team, there is always something new to try out), our knowledge (ezyQuizzy), our fun times (Friday drinks and some considerable attempts at table tennis). You will get to work very closely with the founders and the leadership team. We fully trust you and give you the flexibility you need. In return we only expect you to care enough, be passionate about our customers and our people, be adaptable and own it.
- Work very closely with founders and leadership team
- Be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
- Make a difference within the company immediately
- We value working together and making sure that everyone is given the incentives to grow professionally