We believe that the greatest resources in business are our people, our dreams, and ambitions. We believe that businesses deserve to be paid on time. We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive, then thrive. Our purpose is to put smart technology in the hands of ambitious businesses, so they have the cash and confidence to manifest their dreams. Our SaaS-based accounts receivable solution compliments accounting/ERP software to automate the process of getting paid.
Customer Success Admin and Accounts Specialist
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Admin and Accounts Specialist that wants to be a part of and be involved in growing a successful SaaS business. The candidate will delight customers with a superb customer experience and will work with a close knit team based in the Philippines as well as the head office in Sydney. You will be the trusted advisor and advocate for the customer, leading them on the pathway to success.
This is a full time role, based in the Philippines (office in Alabang, though currently working remotely) and you will be working during Australian business hours.
Who you are
● Highly organised with attention to detail and accuracy
● Self-motivated, driven and able to work with minimum supervision
● You get high satisfaction from seeing customers improve their business and achieve outcomes
● You easily adapt in managing a high-volume portfolio of accounts and planning your time appropriately
● You are super customer focused – you’re someone who loves going above and beyond to create an awesome experience for clients
● You are a great communicator with a high level of customer empathy
● You are able to work cross functionally – tech team, sales, marketing, leadership team etc
● You give work your all, make an impact but have fun doing so
● Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
● Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral)
● At least 3 years of experience in the same or similar roles
● Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
● Advanced knowledge of Gmail / Google Doc, Sheets, Mail, Calendar
● Demonstrable experience with international customers, ideally ANZ businesses
● Solid understanding of sales and business processes
● At least 1 year experience working with a SaaS company and/or offshore companies
● Good adaptive skills and versatile
● Must have experience with a CRM (ideally Hubspot)
● Must have solid experience with online accounting software like Xero or MYOB
● The ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and have a high degree of attention to detail.
● The ability to excel working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
● Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships with other departments
● Ideally have experience in Australian taxation/GST & Legislation
● Ideally have experience with software tools such as Intercom, Confluence, Trello etc.
What you’ll be doing
● Administration related tasks focussed on managing various aspects of the lifecycle of customers and partners (ensuring they have an exceptional experience with ezyCollect)
● Data audits, reconciliations, analysis and reporting
● Working with the customer success teams to ensure accuracy of data
● Assisting with all aspects of customer billing and related processes (including sales administration, and accounts receivable tasks)
● Working closely with onboarding customer success and sales to ensure customers have a delightful experience during early stages of adoption
● Accomplish documentation and recording of all customer related details in the company’s CRM and other productive apps
● As we scale the business, identify opportunities to improve processes and do things more efficiently
● Employee Share Options
We are stronger together #team
We are always learning #better
We go above and beyond #beyond
We do the right thing #integrity
We are people helping people #human
Our ‘A team’ is the secret sauce to our success. Our team is high performance, customer-focused, and values shared wins.
- We regularly welcome new team members who bring their awesome talents, disrupt the status quo and want to grow together.
- Add your footprint and go the extra mile with us.