We believe that the greatest resources in business are our people, our dreams, and ambitions. We believe that businesses deserve to be paid on time. We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive, then thrive. Our purpose is to put smart technology in the hands of ambitious businesses, so they have the cash and confidence to manifest their dreams. Our SaaS-based accounts receivable solution compliments accounting/ERP software to automate the process of getting paid.
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced, hands-on marketing manager to join our growing team in Sydney. As our marketing manager, you are our marketing ninja, you know what to tell the world about our software products and solutions to have the maximum impact. You work closely with our founders and our engineering & product teams to translate technical concepts and features of our software products into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
What you’ll be doing
● You are responsible for the creation and execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns to position our products as solutions for our customers & partners
● You’ll put together and deliver our business-level messaging and help implement our go-to-market strategy
● You partner with product development and engineering teams through the complete product development cycle to help create our communication strategies
● You tell the story of the product, define the benefits to customers and point of difference in the market
● Ensure these are communicated effectively and with consistency via product/sales/cs etc.
● You support our sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, videos etc.
● Being part of the marketing team, you increase our solutions’ social and digital presence and visibility
● You take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of product-related marketing material from writing blog posts, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our products specs to our customers and partners you analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact, optimize and improve our positioning in the market with B2B customers
● Product Marketing experience: you must have at least 3 years of experience in product marketing roles in the B2B software (SaaS) space
● You have a solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing. You are familiar with the process of product management and how product marketing fits into it.
● You have solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools. You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketingB2B Software experience: You are familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in B2B companies. You have proven ability to craft engaging content including blog posts, slide decks, videos, etc.
● Self-starter: You are hands-on with the attitude to get things done. This is key
● Education: a Bachelor’s Degree required. Relevant fields of study include Business Administration & Marketing.
● Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
● We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot
● A product that customers love! 1200 customers in 18 countries!
● A high-impact role! You will be the first of our product marketers and you have scope to grow and learn. You will get Insight/access into multiple facets of the business, giving a unique level of experience
● Competitive salary and our stock option plan gives you ownership of the company you work at
● Flexible work hours with Annual training budget provided
● Laptop, headset, equipment, and mobile provided
● Fun and collaborative work environment guaranteed … and when we get back into the office
● Free breakfast, fruit, awesome coffee and snacks
● Fun team-building experiences
● Heaps of social events, plus Friday drinks
● Employee Share Options
At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We’re a high performing sports team. We are stars that strive to shine brighter with the help of each other. We like to share. We share our food (with around 20 different nationalities in our team, there is always something new to try out), our knowledge (ezyQuizzy), our fun times (Friday drinks, and some considerable attempts at table tennis). You will get to work very closely with the founders and the leadership team. We fully trust you and give you the flexibility you need. In return we only expect you to care enough, be passionate about our customers and our people, be adaptable, and own it.
We are stronger together #team
We are always learning #better
We go above and beyond #beyond
We do the right thing #integrity
We are people helping people #human
Our ‘A team’ is the secret sauce to our success. Our team is high performance, customer-focused, and values shared wins.
- We regularly welcome new team members who bring their awesome talents, disrupt the status quo and want to grow together.
- Add your footprint and go the extra mile with us.