We believe that the greatest resources in business are our people, our dreams and our ambition. We believe that businesses deserve to be paid on time. We believe that being paid on time helps businesses to survive, then thrive. Our purpose is to put smart technology in the hands of ambitious businesses, so they have the cash and confidence to manifest their dreams. Our SaaS based accounts receivable solution compliments accounting software like MYOB or Xero, to automate the process of getting paid.
Website Manager (Dev / Design / Ops)
The Website Manager will be responsible for taking care of the code behind the website and managing the integration to third-party tools. You will help to connect that data with the tools that need it; for example, sending event data to tools such as Segment, GA, Adroll etc)
The ideal candidate will have experience with WordPress development with a technical marketing background. On top of this, they will have a strong background in website operations, including working with content management systems and will be used to working independently and according to deadlines.
- Setup and monitor site performance KPIs using analytical tools, such as Segment, Google Analytics & MixPanel
- responsible for A/B testing on the website flow, creative, and assets
- Conduct testing on the website to ensure all links and forms are working
- Analyze weekly/monthly lead-gen performance to formulate site strategy
- Create monthly and quarterly site plans based off marketing and business priorities
- Troubleshoot site related issues and build new pages in HTML/CSS/JS
- Developing WordPress themes and/or plugins
- Prepare and QA all new homepage refreshes and site category pages
- Set up tagging and tracking for analytics platforms across the ezyCollect website, blog and application using Segment.
- Perform weekly site audits to ensure a flawless user experience that is timely and relevant to the customer and in support of sales goals
- Work with both internal/external teams to detect, troubleshoot, fix and prevent layout or content issues affecting the production site as well as suggesting enhancements
- Serve as the key point person for site updates
- 1-2 years of experience with WordPress
- Experience with analytics platforms (Segment, Google Analytics & MixPanel experience)
- Basic graphic design exposure (Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
- Ability to work independently, quickly and efficiently and manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities
Why join ezyCollect and what will you get from it?
We are one of Australia’s most exciting fintech startups and we pride ourselves in helping businesses to get paid faster and make better credit decisions. We are a very brave, fast-paced, customer-centric organisation and we are constantly experimenting and striving to achieve our next moonshot. At ezyCollect, we love each other very much but we are not a family. We’re a high performing sports team. We are stars that strive to shine brighter with the help of each other. We like to share. We share our food (with around 20 different nationalities in our team, there is always something new to try out), our knowledge (ezyQuizzy), our fun times (Friday drinks and some considerable attempts at table tennis). You will get to work very closely with the founders and the leadership team. We fully trust you and give you the flexibility you need. In return we only expect you to care enough, be passionate about our customers and our people, be adaptable and own it.
- Work very closely with founders and leadership team
- Be part of a passionate, entrepreneurial team where you’ll be valued for your contribution
- Make a difference within the company immediately
- We value working together and making sure that everyone is given the incentives to grow professionally